Yes, this post has a catchy title., but frankly saying since launching AppInChina I’ve learned a lot about the Chinese App market and the android stores.
We decided to share and release a series of posts with this knowledge, as we know there is a lot of confusion regarding the Chinese Android market because it’s so different from anywhere else around the world.
We will add more and more posts as needed and according to questions we find coming more often than others.
1. How is Chinese Android Market Different From the Western Market?
2. What’s the difference between an exclusive launch and a joint launch?
3. What Kind of SDK You Should use for Which Kind of app?
4. What’s the Revenue Share That Stores in China Take for Purchases From Developers?
5. What is Alipay and When Should I use it in my App?
6. Why do I Need a security Solution for my app?
7. How Come my app is Already on the Chinese Market without my Permission? How Come I Have Traffic From China?
Would love to get feedback on these and of course more questions!
See how I run my businesses using these tools and resources.
Check Them Out!