He asked me if I’m willing to speak about “Entrepreneurship in China” and he would forward my details to them.
A couple of days later CRI called (Actually it was Yang Yang, the show producer), and set a time to meet and do the interview.
It’s my first time giving a video interview, so I was excited about it…and nervous about it….
It took them a little while to edit, and was published recently. So, here are my 2 cents about entrepreneurship in China. Enjoy!
On this interview you will hear me speaking about:
– The Dim Sum project – Students interviewing entrepreneurs.
(Watch the first interview made: Entrepreneurship?! Not Sexy! – One on One Interview With Richard Robinson from Youlu)
– What you need to be aware of when coming to China as entrepreneur
– When it’s better to reconsider coming and avoiding launching your startup in China and know if you are ready to make the move.
Mentioning ikuramedia, I also talk about mobile apps practices and marketing as well:
– What is businesses’ biggest mistake when thinking about making their own mobile application? (spoiler: too much…)
– Smart Marketing ideas for your business which can be created with a mobile application.
Hope you enjoy it. Leave your comments and ideas, they are extremely valuable to me.
Richards’ Robinson interview I mention can be found here